Friday, February 08, 2008

So Green!

For friends and visitors from cold places where you don't see this green. Would you like to guess where these pictures are from? It is soo green and beautiful. Your eyes would love this scenes if one was in a cold place like Tajikistan. As a result of the cold weather my heating system at home broke. It was so cold that everything was frozen and now I am looking to buy a new heating system. If you have anything to offer or suggest, please kindly do. I will most probably be looking at all the options this summer. For now we can dream about warm weather. Even though Turkmenistan is giving us more electricity we know that it will not be enough until we fix our own problems. I am sure this year coal prices will go up as people will anticipate that there will be much more cold weather next year. I am sure people are already thinking of this business.

For now, we can just watch the pictures below and think about TROPICS!

 
Posted by Picasa